Financial Aid

Federal School Code: 001316


What else am I expected to pay on my own or with my financial aid refund?


  • Books and supplies
  • Off campus apartment rent
  • Utilities not included in on-campus housing plans (electricity, gas, telephone, etc.)
  • Food, groceries, meals that you eat out
  • Campus parking permit (if not deducted from your quarterly aid)
  • Transportation (gas, auto maintenance or repairs, insurance, license etc.)
  • Miscellaneous personal expenses (clothes, laundry, entertainment, haircuts, personal grooming items, cleaning supplies, etc.)

« Back to Frequently Asked Questions

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

UCR Financial Aid Office
900 University Ave.

Tel: 951-827-3878
Fax: 951-827-5619