University of California, RiversideUCR


Federal School Code: 001316


Clear Student Account Holds

To avoid problems with enrollment or financial aid, you should remove student account holds as soon as possible. You will be notified of an account hold by The Registrar's Office via R'Mail prior to the beginning of enrollment for the quarter. This notice will tell you the type of hold you have and the office to contact.

Holds may be set by the Admissions Office, Registrar’s office, your academic department, or Student Business Services. It is important to read all notices sent to you by any department at UCR to ensure that you have complied with all registration and disbursement requirements. Some requests may be sent after the Registrar's Office sends out hold notices, and it is your responsibility to resolve these conditions as well. You will generally receive hold notices in writing.

Satisfactory Academic Progress Holds

Students with satisfactory academic progress holds will not receive financial aid disbursements for the following quarter until they have submitted an approved appeal to the Financial Aid Office or have complied with any satisfactory academic progress contingencies, such as completing 12 units with a GPA of 2.00 or better.

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

UCR Financial Aid Office
900 University Ave.

Tel: 951-827-3878
Fax: 951-827-5619
E-mail: finaid@ucr.edu